Xlear Xylitol Rescue Nasal Spray 45ml
- Rewards Points ?
Sold Out 10081
Meet Xlear Rescue, the nasal spray for when you need a stronger, but still natural, punch against whatever is causing your upper respiratory problems. Herbs and essential oils have long been used for natural relief from dozens of ailments. Xlear Rescue features herbal supplements like Pau d’Arco, and essential oils like oregano, parsley, eucalyptus, and tea tree to give you fast, effective relief when you need it most.
Just like the original Xlear Nasal Spray, Xlear Rescue is drug-free with no risk of rebound or addiction. It plays an important part in the leading natural Xlear Sinus Care line as the only option providing herbal sinus care. Xlear Rescue is another important tool in your arsenal to breathe better so you can enjoy your life and feel good about what you’re putting in your body.
For when you need fast relief from congestion, sniffles, and contaminants in the air, it’s Xlear to the “Rescue!”
- Features herbal supplements and essential oils: Pau d’Arco, Oregano, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Parsley.
- Drug-free formula means no risk of addiction or rebound, no matter how often you need to use it.
- Easy-to-use metered pump spray nozzle delivers about 240 fine-mist sprays, meaning lots of relief per bottle.
- Unique herbal blend combined with Xlear’s patented original nasal spray formula for fast relief you can count on.
- Natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about what you’re putting in your body.
- Purified Water - Purified through reverse osmosis and used as a carrier and solvent
- Xylitol - Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks - used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria. Pure xylitol is a white crystalline substance that looks and tastes like sugar. It’s not an artificial sweetener, but an all-natural sugar alcohol found in many fruits and vegetables and produced in small amounts by the human body. Xylitol has been researched for over 40 years, resulting in thousands of studies confirming its effectiveness and safety.
- Glycerin - Sourced from non-GMO date palm fruit as a natural emulsifier
- Sodium Chloride - Sourced from natural mineral deposits as a cleansing agent to help increase mucus flow
- Sodium Bicarbonate - Sourced from a mineral deposit for use as a buffering agent for stable pH
- Oat Beta Glucan - Oat-based thickener used for its soft tissue-soothing properties, wound healing support, and mild immunostimulation abilities
- Oregano Oil - Included for its natural antiviral and anti-fungal properties
- Tea Tree - Natural antiseptic, used for its anti-irritant properties
- Parsley Oil - Natural astringent with antimicrobial, antiseptic, and detoxifying properties
- Pau D'Arco - Traditionally used as an antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory ingredient. Also often used as an immune-booster and astringent
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - Sourced from non-GMO grapefruit seeds and used as a natural preservative
The metered nasal pump sprayer provides a precise amount of spray in a fine mist. Use Xlear Rescue for relief from congestion, sniffles, and contaminants in the air. For regular daily use, we recommend original Xlear Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol.
- Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose before using
- Prior to initial use, remove clear cap, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed
- Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril four to five times a day until symptoms subside
- Clean nozzle after use and replace the safety cap
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $100 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.