WARTNER Wart Remover 50ml
- Rewards Points ?
Wartner® works by freezing the core of the wart, which is caused by the contagious human papilloma virus (HPV). Freezing the wart causes it to fall off in 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy skin will have formed underneath.
- An aerosol spray can with a mixture of dimethylether and propane, which is not harmful to the environment
- Holder for the foam applicator
- 12 foam applicators for ten treatments with Wartner
- The information leaflet in which you can read everything about the product, the way it works and the treatment of warts with Wartner
Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent warts and verrucas. Allow 15 days between treatments.
Follow up treatment
Consult a physician if the aching, stinging sensation persists or if another complication occurs.
Keep the treated area clean.
Swimming and showering are permitted.
Do not pick at or scratch the treated area.
Protect blisters, if necessary with a plaster; do not puncture blisters.
- Wartner is for the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
- If in doubt if your condition is a wart, please consult a General practitioner
- Do not use Wartner for moles, sun spots, birth marks or skin tags
- Wartner should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
- Wartner is not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Wartner contains inflammable components: Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Do not apply Wartner whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Use Wartner only in combination with the special foam applicators.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
- Store in a safe place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $100 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.