GOOD HEALTH Viralex 30caps
- Rewards Points ?
Recommended for: Everyday support to protect a depleted immune system against ills and chills.
- High amount of standardised Olive Leaf extract – with 100mg Oleuropein (active ingredient)
- Contains Astragalus root
- Contains Beta Glucan
- Contains Vitamin D which is a common deficiency these days
- Comprehensive formula that WORKS!
- Guaranteed to have the potent active ingredients for better results
- Well known as an effective herb to build up a depleted immune system
- Stimulates & activates the immune system
- Boosts immunity and protects against ills & chills
|Ingredients: (per capsule)
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
|Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
|(Equiv. Oleuropein 100mg)
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
|(providing Beta Glucans)
|Zinc (from Gluconate)
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Astragalus: Is used to protect and support the immune system. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for thousands of years, often combined with other herbs to strengthen the body against ills and chills. Astragalus is called an adaptogen, meaning it helps protect the body against various stressors including physical, mental or emotional stress, and it contains antioxidants which protects cells against damage.
- Beta Glucan: This is an extract from the cell wall of yeast; it activates the immune system. Unlike other yeast, this kind of yeast will help fight against yeast or fungal conditions.
- Olive Leaf: Credited with providing olive trees with their exceptional resistance to insect and bacterial damage. It can help to manage microbial replication, and has antibacterial, anti-viral and antifungal properties.
- Zinc: is essential for immune system development and function and is important for growth and healing.
- Vitamin D3: Helps to support the immune system. Levels of vitamin D are lower in the winter and often lower in people with poor immunity.
Acute dose: Take 4 capsules daily with food.
Children: 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Acute dose: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Take with food.
Cautions & contraindications:
Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $100 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.