CLINICIANS Flora Restore 30 Vege Capsules
- Rewards Points ?
Clinicians Flora Restore® is a unique and scientifically researched oral probiotic for Women’s health, to support urogenital health (Vaginal and Urinary Tract) and restoration and maintenance of healthy flora.
Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and potentially problematic yeasts and bacteria which may lead to vaginal and bladder problems.
Clinicians Flora Restore® contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14).
- For use during & after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- A maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal & urinary tract problems]
- Supports a healthy balance of good bacteria
Each Vegetable Capsule Contains:
Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than 5 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™ 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™ 2.5 billion CFU
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.
No Added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
- Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with a mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Probiotics are considered suitable and well tolerated to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $100 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.