PRONAIL Fungal Nail Treatment Pen 4ml
- Rewards Points ?
Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen is a Self-Care Medical Device for the Treatment and Prevention of Fungal Nail Infection
Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen Contains a Topical Solution Designed to Treat Nail fungal Infection
Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen is an easy, one handed application with a precise pen applicator. It contains Active Medical Ingredient Olile-Active™ which creates a hostile environment where fungus is not able to survive or multiply. After just one week of application, visible improvement can be seen on the infected nail area.
Nail fungus is an infection affecting the hard material (keratin) that makes up the fingernails and toenails. Fungal nail infection is a common foot problem in all age groups, but especially in older adults. The infection is caused by a fungal microbe that invades the nail bed, resulting in a visibly damaged nail, typically recognized by thickening, white, yellow or brown discolouration, distorted shape and splitting of the nails. In addition, some build up of debris under the nail, scaliness and brittleness of the nail may occur. While fungal nail infections are considered mostly as a cosmetic concern, without treatment the infection may lead to pain, irritation and loss of the nail. If you are unsure whether you have a fungal nail infection, consult your general practitioner or pharmacist.
- Pronail Pen can be used by adults and children from 4 years old with supervision. Pay special attention when treating young children or using the formulation on fingernails: avoid contact with the mouth until the fingernail is dry
Before using Pronail Pen:
- Start using Pronail Pen at the first sign of a fungal nail infection
- Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail. This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail
- Use Pronail Pen twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection
- Replace the tip of Pronail Pen after each week of treatment
- Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail Pen until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence
Replacing the tip
- Remove the tip from Pronail Pen by pulling and dispose of carefully. The tip can expand due to moisture and be difficult to remove. In order to remove the tip, hold it with two fingers and pull it out of the applicator while turning in an anti-clockwise direction
- Wash your hands thoroughly before replacing the tip with a fresh one from the other end of the pen
- Pull the transparent cap and take a fresh, clean tip and insert into position by pushing until 5-6 mm of the tip is exposed so that it can come into contact with the liquid formulation
- Vigorously shake Pronail Pen so that the formulation can soak into the newly replaced tip.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.