- Rewards Points ?
Lyprinol has been shown through international scientific research to help maintain normal joint function and healthy breathing passages
- Assists both joint mobility and function
- Helps maintain healthy airways and breathing passages
- It is rich in omega-3s essential for healthy wellbeing
- Lyprinol's unique extraction process achieves pure oil that does not include protein, a major source of shellfish allergies.
Patented Marine Lipid Oil from New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
Lyprinol works by helping to manage the levels of compounds known as leukotrienes so that they are maintained at the minimum healthy level. Low levels of leukotrienes are very important for healthy joints, mobility and healthy airways.
Research shows that Lyprinol offers an advanced approach to supporting healthy joints and breathing passages through support of the body’s Lipoxygenase (LOX) pathways.
Healthy bodies depend upon minimum healthy levels of leukotrienes, prostaglandins and thromboxanes.
Marine Lipid Oil Extract PCSO-524 from Perna canaliculus 50 mg
Natural Mono-unsaturated Olive Oil 100 mg Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) as anti-oxidant 0.225 mg
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
The daily level needed to obtain maximum effect can vary for each individual.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women or children under 2 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional.
DELIVERY FEES FOR NZ
FREE for orders $50 and over. Orders under value of $50 (including any promotional code used) incurs a shipping fee of $6 nationwide.
For most areas orders are shipped overnight on business days, but may take up to 3 business days from the day it was fulfilled. In some remote areas delivery can take up to 10 business days. Delays can be expected due to the overwhelming demand for courier services during COVID-19, so deliveries can take more time than usual.
We aim to fulfill the order as soon as we receive it on the same business day during opening hours, once the order is fulfilled in store you will receive a notification.
We want to make sure your product gets to you safe and sound, so by default we require a signature on all of our deliveries. If you prefer not to, please add in any other instructions in the cart notes during checkout.
We accept returns of unused, unopened and undamaged items in original condition and the product is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Some items may not be eligible for a return, please refer to our excluded items list below or contact us if unsure.